Thursday, September 10, 2009

From the "WTH" File

My husband and I just got home from a short vacation in Bermuda. JetBlue was having a seat-sale and since we were in Boston we decided we'd buy some cheap tickets to Bermuda. While we were there we took the ferry on Sept. 4th to the Dockyard where there was a cruise ship docked. The cruise ship was called the "Norwegian Dawn" and it was out of New York.

I took a couple of quick snapshots with my pocket camera as the ferry went past the cruise ship. It was only on closer inspection that I discovered the cruise ship's dirty little secrets:

A well endowed man in his boxer briefs.



But the "piece de resistance" is this shot of two women standing on their balcony with their inflatable doll propped up in the corner behind them. Feeling secure that their boy-toy is hidden from the chamber-maids as they make up the room but completely oblivious to the fact that their 'giddy-up' flotation device is visible to everyone on shore.

3 comments:

Bethany James Leigh Shady said...

i honestly didn't know male blow up dolls existed! what's the point?

Topanga said...

Er.. the point is vinyl.. I guess. ;-)

It fills the void when the authentic item is either unavailable or not preferable, I suppose. Just guessing. Not that I know anything about these things.

What I get a kick from is the fact that these women couldn't take a week long cruise without taking the life-sized inflatable dildo along with them. How much fun would a search at customs be with that guy in the suitcase?

Eugen Caitaz said...

Yes! Inflatable man - a woman's best friend! (In cruise):)